Friday, August 8, 2014

August 8, 2014

Ken has had a rough couple of weeks. The doctor at the rehab facility had changed some of his medications, and he seemed to have an adverse reaction to the new meds. After going several rounds with the "Medical Director" here, and having to get two outside doctors involved, she has finally agreed to discontinue the meds that she had prescribed. Unfortunately, we have now wasted almost two weeks of very valuable time, in which he was unable to enjoy his family or visitors, or partake in meaningful physical therapy. I am hopeful that once his body has adjusted to being off the meds, things will start to improve. In the meantime, I am sorry that I have had to turn some visitors away...hopefully the coming week will be better. Again, if you are thinking of visiting him, you are most welcome to do so...if you could try to message me ahead of time, I can let you know if he is up for visitors on that day. I can be reached at jenjayles@gmail.com, or via fb private message or my cell. It also helps me better plan my time, if I know that someone is going to be spending time with him. Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, please tell Kenny that Daniel says hello, as do we. Thinking of you and just wanted to send our love.

    ReplyDelete