Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Evening

Ken is home and making terrific progress!! He was released from the hospital Friday afternoon...the kids were so excited to see him! He spent most of the day yesterday resting, but this afternoon he maneuvered the stairs and spent the majority of the afternoon watching basketball from the couch, and even had a few visitors. The home nurse came today and said he is doing really well, and physical therapy and occupational therapy should start tomorrow. He even managed a shower tonight, which, believe me, is a good thing!! Someone set up a "meal train" for us, and I think we have dinner coming every night for the next two weeks, for which we are so grateful. Ken is housebound for the next few weeks, so if anyone local would like to visit, I'm sure he would welcome the company....try to call or text me first, so I can make sure it doesn't interfere with his therapy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment